Laptop DC Jack Repair
Laptop no longer charge? Laptop power socket loose? Intermittent battery charge indicator? Common symptoms that the laptops dc jack or commonly known as the”charging port” connector inside of the laptop is possibly damaged and has lost connection with the motherboard.
Common breakdown and known weak spot on all laptops. One to many trips over the cord, to many hard pulls of the cord can weaken and break the main dc jack power connector pin inside of the laptop. Customer Testimonials & Reviews
DC Power Jack Completion Time = 4 – 5 Business Days
(Special Order Part)
DC Jack Repair Service Options:
1. – Laptop DC Jack Power Repair
$89 Now $79
New DC Jack, Labor & Complete Internal Cleaning Included
This DC Power Jack repair service is a complete dis-assembly, circuit board soldering work (most laptops) and reassembly of the laptop. Includes internal cleaning ($59 service included)
- Laptops Power Cord Volt Tested
- Laptop Dis-Assembly
- Cooling Fan & Heatsink Cleaned
- Power Jack Inspected & Power Tested
- Broken DC Jack De-Soldered Off
- New Replacement DC Jack Soldered
- CPU Heatsink Cleaned & Polished
- Arctic Cooling MX2 Thermal Paste – 8 Year Durability
- Power Volt Test Prior To Laptop Assembly
- Laptop Re-Assembly (When Applicable)
- Power Tested After Laptop Assembly
2. – Carry In Or Ship Motherboard For DC Jack Repair $39
With this $39 laptop dc jack repair service, if you are inclined to do so, customer dis-assembles laptop, carries in or ships motherboard in for dc jack repair and re-assembles laptop with this option.
We replace (desolder / solder) the broken dc power jack on the laptop. Clean fan & heatsink, apply fresh thermal paste on processor and volt meter test new power jack to ensure motherboard is receiving power after new dc jack installed.
*** All Prices Subject To Change ***
Laptop DC Jack Repair Warranty:
Lightspeeds Computer Repair provides a free 6 month limited warranty on all laptop dc jack repairs.
Accidental user damage to the dc jack is not covered under this warranty. As you see in photos on this page, this dc jack is very small, and fragile. Not designed for excessive pressure.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Contact Page #706-726-6543
Location – Evans Augusta GA