[h2]Laptop DC Power Jack Repair – Evans Augusta GA[/h2]
Laptop no longer charge? Is the DC Jack socket loose? Interminttent power / battery charge indicator in system tray? These are a few common signs that the laptops dc power jack, power port or power socket inside of the laptop is damaged or has lost power connection with the motherboard. Unfortunately, it is a very common weak spot, and #1 breakdown with laptops.
Laptop DC Power Jack Repair For:
Dell, HP, Compaq, Gateway, Acer, Toshiba, Sony, IBM, Lenovo, Asus, MSI, Alienware, Emachines.
FAQ’s – Frequently Asked Service Questions
[frame style="modern" image_path="http://pcrepairaugustaga.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Power-Jack-Laptop_b.jpg" link_to_page="http://pcrepairaugustaga.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Power-Jack-Laptop_b.jpg" target="blank" description="DC Jack Repair" size="two_col_small"]
[frame style="modern" image_path="http://pcrepairaugustaga.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/DSCF0618.jpg" link_to_page="http://pcrepairaugustaga.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/DSCF0618.jpg" target="blank" description="Power Jack Repair" size="two_col_small"]
Laptop DC Jack Power Repair NOW $99…… (Was $135)
Parts & Labor Included
- Laptops Power Cord Tested
- Laptop Dis-Assembly
- Internal Cleaning – Cooling Fan, Heatsink & System Board
- Power Jack Inspected & Power Tested
- Broken DC Jack De-Soldered Off System Board
- New Replacement DC Jack Soldered / Installed
- CPU Heatsink Cleaned & Polished
- Arctic Cooling MX2 Thermal Paste Applied To CPU
- Power Test Prior To Laptop Assembly
- Laptop Re-Assembly (When Applicable)
- Power Tested After Laptop Assembly
- Return Shipping For Shipped In Repairs
- Completion Time With Part On Hand = 1-2 Business Days
- Completion Time WITH Ordering Part = 5-7 Business Days
Broken DC Jack Symptoms:
- Battery will not charge in the laptop?
- Is the DC Jack socket loose?
- Intermittent battery charge indicator in system tray?
- Battery charge indicator only shows when you hold plug in a certain position?
Any excessive lateral, vertical, horizontal pressure on the laptops internal power connector (dc jack) can weaken or break the power connection. Accidental abuse or even just plain normal use can break the solder joints that hold the dc jack to system board or break the dc jack pin internally.
- Laptop is dropped & lands on power plug side, jamming cord into the laptops dc jack.
- Power cord is tripped over as you get up from chair, which “yanks” the dc jack hard.
- Family pet runs by and trips over power cord.
- Tight fitting cord plug, which causes you to put excessive pressure just to plug cord in everyday, can weaken or break the solder joints on the dc jack.
Other areas of repair or unknown damage inside of the laptop, after dis-assembly of the laptop are not included in this DC Jack Repair price. For example broken plastic inside of casing, broken anchor screw mounts, broken hinges, cracked burned or shorted out motherboard etc. Until laptop is dis-assembled we have no way of knowing the full extent of the damage that can & sometimes happens to the surrounding area near the DC Power Jack.
Laptop DC Jack Repair Warranty:
Lightspeeds Computer Repair provides a free 6 month limited warranty on all laptop dc jack repairs.
Accidental user damage to the dc jack is not covered under this warranty. Our dc jack replacement & soldering of the laptops dc jack will last a lifetime under normal use.
For Shipped In Repairs – Paypal
Local Customers – Cash, Check, Money Order, or Paypal
No payment required until repair has been completed.
*** Prices Subject To Change ***
[button url="http://pcrepairaugustaga.com/contact/" title="Contact Page" target="_self" size="large" style="autumn" ]Contact Lightspeeds PC Repair Augusta GA[/button]
“Like” Our Facebook Page For 10% OFF Your Next Repair Service
Highly Recommended Anti Virus – Eset Nod32 Anti Virus 5
MozyHome Remote On Line Computer Backup, Automatic, Safe and Easy! $5.99 Per Month!
IDrive – FREE 5GB Backup Account – Protect your digital life with IDrive online backup.