Laptop DC Power Jack Repair
Laptop no longer charge? Laptop power socket loose? Intermittent battery charge indicator? Common symptoms that the laptops dc power jack, main power connector or commonly known as the “charging port” inside of the laptop is possibly damaged and has lost connection with the motherboard.
Common breakdown and known weak spot on all laptops. One to many trips over the cord, to many hard pulls of the cord can weaken and break the main power supply connector to the laptop.
Customer Testimonials & Reviews
DC Power Jack Completion Time 4-5 Business Days
* Special Order Replacement Part For Your Make & Model Laptop *
DC Power Jack Repair Service $89
** Alienware – MSI Laptop DC Jack Repair $119 **
Alienware & MSI laptops involve more time, increase difficulty in dis-assembly, reassembly with 3-4 times the part cost over standard laptops.
This DC Power Jack repair service is a complete dis-assembly, circuit board soldering work (when applicable) and reassembly of the laptop. Includes internal cleaning ($75 service included)
- Laptops Power Cord Volt Tested
- Laptop Dis-Assembly
- Power Jack Inspected & Power Tested
- Cooling Fan & Heatsink Exhaust Cleaned
- CPU Heatsink Cleaned & Polished
- Arctic Cooling MX2 Thermal Paste – 8 Year Durability
- Broken DC Jack De-Soldered Off Mainboard
- New Replacement DC Jack Installed & Soldered
- Power Volt Test Prior To Laptop Assembly
- Laptop Re-Assembly (When Applicable)
- Power On Test After Laptop Assembly
Lightspeeds Computer Repair provides a free 4 Month Limited Warranty on all laptop dc jack repairs.
Subsequent physical damage, negligence or misuse is not covered under replacement warranty.
** All Prices Subject To Change **
Location – Evans Augusta GA