Computer Performance Tuneup
Computer running slow, unresponsive, internet connection & speed issues? Your computer does require regular maintenance for best optimal performance, speed & reliability. Installs, toolbars, browser extensions, startup programs, system services all change over time and begin to bog down & degrade your computers overall speed. Along with viruses and malware overtime this can have a drastic effect on overall performance & productivity. About Lightspeeds PC
Lightspeeds computer performance optimization service is a flat rate complete tuneup repair service, to maximize the real performance in your computer. Customer Testimonials & Reviews
Computer Performance Tuneup
Flat rate repair, computer performance optimization, operating system tuneup and virus malware removal. Includes security AND system maintenance software. This service will take care of any speed, performance and internet connection issues within the computers operating system. Maximizing the performance of your computer based on hardware limits of the computer itself.
- Disk Cleanup
- Virus – Malware – Spyware – Adware Detection & Removal Repair
- System Registry Cleaned, Optimized & Compacted
- Browsers Addons, Extensions Scanned & History Cleaned
- Computer Manufacture “Bloatware – Junkware” Removed
- System Startup Programs Optimized For Performance
- Optimize Memory Usage For Best Performance
- System Services Optimized For Performance
- Computer CPU Temperature Checked
- Internal Case Cleaned (Desktops)
- Anti Virus Software – Installed FREE
- Malware Scanners – Installed FREE
- Computer Maintenance Software
- Chrome or Firefox Installed
- uBlock Origin Browser Extension – Ad, Malware & Tracking Blocker Installed
- Hardware Drivers Checked For Updates
- Operating System Updates Applied
- Hard Drive Optimized For Performance
Yes, All The Above For Only
(Comparative Local Pricing Around Town $140-$200)
** Limited Time – Pricing Subject To Change **
PC Tuneup Completion Time Approximately 1 – 3 Days
Completion times depends on the computers current performance, and existing scheduled repairs.
So, What Is With This Computer Optimization Thing?
Your computers performance can slow down overtime due to a variety of reasons. Accumulated junk & clutter left behind from program uninstalls, excessive startup programs, viruses, malware, spyware, overheating, drive fragmentation, low drive space, low memory, failing hard drive, etc.
Computer manufactures have a bad habit of installing non needed “Bloatware” for advertising purposes. Your brand new computer is not optimized for speed, performance or security off the store shelf. Your computer does need periodic regular maintenance to maintain optimal performance, either done by the computer user OR taken in for service.
Located In Evans Augusta GA